GameCardPower.com takes your privacy very seriously. We will never rent or sell your information to third parties. We only use the information we collect from you to convey order information, or to send you catalogs and e-mails at your request.
In addition, we take preventive measures to insure the safety and privacy of your account. For example, we will never ask for anyone on our site to disclose personal information regarding their accounts and more than what is necessary to participate in forums, blog comments, chat, etc.
Is ordering on Game Card Power secure?
Most definitely! We take our security very seriously, and we do whatever we can to protect our customers' sensitie data. Credit card information for web orders is protected in the following ways:
- 256-bit encryption to and from our servers and your web browser.
- Credit Card Numbers are not stored in our database. Credit Card Numbers are stored by our financial institution, for purposes of processing.
- We use added security to protect us from spammers to SQL injections to DDOS attacks, cross site scripting, and email harvesters.
- Once the information is transmitted to our servers for processing, we use even stronger encryption in the back end to transmit the request to our payment processor to verify the credit card and place an authorization for the order total.
- If the authorization, address verification and risk assessment all clear, the order is accepted and a one-time unique ID is associated with the order for purposes of billing the previous authorization. This ID cannot be used to place futher authorizations or bill more than the original auth. It contains no identifiable link to the credit card number.
- Once that ID has been used to bill the order (which happens once the order begins shipping), it is no longer valid and cannot be used to authorize or bill again.
To learn more about how to protect yourself online, we encourage you to visit the website www.onguardonline.gov.
2. Visitor Information
Like most websites, Game Card Power requests particular identifiable information (such as your email address) in order to participate and use certain features on our site. We do record Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. This information is only used to better our understanding of demographic, browser type, referring site, and the date and time of our site visits.
You may choose to disclose information about yourself in our online forum or in creating user “profiles”. Information you disclose in the forum area is public information, and will be accessible to anyone who uses our Site.
For some of our online activities - such as polls or surveys - we may ask users to provide additional information that is not personally identifiable, such as country of residence or a visitor's favorite color.
We may employ “cookies” or similar technologies that provide additional functionality to the Site and help us analyze site usage more accurately. You can set your browser to reject cookies, but if you do, some features on our site will not function normally. We strongly suggest that you enable cookies.
3. How we use your information?
We use information we collect to respond to your requests and provide a usable and functioning site. We may ask for feedback on what we are doing in order to allow more personalized updates and recommendations for our site.
We may also combine the information you submit to us with information we’ve collected from you.
4. When we might disclose your information?
The only instances when we are required, by law, to disclose any information is if Government agencies become involved with our site. It is only under this circumstance that information will be transferred to certain jurisdictions subject to local laws.
5. Links and Third Party Ads
We do not use any third party ads or links on our site. None of your information will be disclosed to advertising companies.
6. E-Mail Policies
We will send newsletters and other e-mails to members interested in our updates. You can always choose to unsubscribe or request for notices in e-mail.
7. Financial Information
If you decide to purchase a virtual game card, additional information will be required at the time of purchase. That information is not stored by Game Card Power and is only stored by our financial institution for the purpose of processing payments made to Game Card Power. That information is safeguarded with extremely high, bank-level security and it will never be used for any other purposes.
8. Return Policy
The virtual game cards sold on Game Card Power are treated like real cash. We are not responsible for lost or stolen cards. Upon purchase, you agree to a no refund policy. Our virtual game cards are not redeemable for cash (except as required by law) and cannot be returned for a cash refund or exchanged.
We strongly suggest you look over our Return Policy located here.
9. Effective Date
Game Card Power
3808 E. Sweetwater
Phoenix, AZ. 85032